We offer a wide of services to help Pubs and small bars get on with the business of running their venue.  The Liquor and Gaming industry is the most regulated industry in NSW.  We can help make compliance  simple and easy to understand, and do most of the work for you.

Compliance Audit – We can do a “one off” compliance audit of your venue to test your compliance with the Liquor & Gaming legislation (see footnote *1 ).  At the completion of the audit you will receive a comprehensive report which identifies what we checked, and any items that need attention.  All of our compliance auditors are former OLGR Inspectors with extensive experience.

Ongoing Compliance Program – We can provide a package of regular audits to assist you to remain compliant with the Liquor and Gaming legislation (see footnote *1 ).  We will develop compliance tools for your staff to maintain compliance levels, and provide expert advice on a monthly, quarterly, bi-annual or annual basis.

Pre-purchase Inspections – Are you considering buying a business with an existing liquor licence?  Are you sure that the business is trading in accordance with the development consent, and liquor licence?  Are there any restrictions that will affect your future plans?  Is there pending enforcement action that will have a negative effect on the business?  Liquor and Gaming Solutions can help!

Add, Remove, or Change a Liquor Licence condition – Do you still have conditions on your liquor licence from 1955, or the wording of a condition just doesn’t make sense?  Let us help you with the consultation process to vary a liquor licence, and do the paperwork for you.

Redefine the boundaries of the licenced premises  – Are you renovating?  Moving the gaming room?  We can help lodge plans to move your restricted 18+ only area.

Since the takeaway hours were reduced to 10:00 pm, a lot of venues have been unable to use the outdoor areas after 10:00 pm.  We can help move or change the boundaries of your liquor licence generally so that you have the benefit of trading those area’s till midnight.

Dealing with the Liquor and Gaming Authority can be a daunting and difficult process.  Our ex-OLGR staff have the experience and knowledge to submit your application the right way so that it is processed with a minimal of fuss or delay.

Community Impact Statement – Are you confident with the application process, but just need a hand to prepare a Community Impact Statement.  We can help.

Change of Licensee – We can handle all of the paperwork for a change of licensee, or assist you to make the transition to approved managers.

Plans of Management / Risk Assessments – Plans of management for the venue, or a single event.  We have qualified staff available to prepare risk management plans.

Signage – You have just renovated the venue and it looks fantastic, now you have to stick the regulatory signage back up.  We can install framed signage in a variety of options to suit your venue.   We will even provide a free signage audit (by ex-OLGR staff) who can tell you what signs need to be displayed where.

Trade Promotions – Do you need a hand to understand the minefield of Trade Promotions (TPL’s).  We can talk you through what needs a permit, and what doesn’t.  We can even help develop some standard rules for the competition and lodge the application for you.

Noise Disturbance Complaints – Liquor and Gaming Solutions can provide intermediaries to help manage noise disturbance complaints.  We can also offer a range of affordable noise reduction measures.

Crisis Management – Sometimes through unexpected circumstances your club may come to the attention of the industry regulators for all the wrong reasons.  This can often be a difficult and daunting process.  Our experienced staff can liaise with regulators and offer practical alternative solutions to minimise the negative effects on your business.  We will do everything we can to assist to get you back to running your venue safely.

Training – We provide a range of training programs for clubs, or we can develop suitable training to meet your needs.  We are not a registered training organisation (yet), so we cannot deliver RSA or RCG training.



*1 Liquor and Gaming Legislation for Pubs includes the Liquor Act and Regulation and  Gaming Machines Act and regulation, Public Lotteries Act and Regulations (KENO).